Meeting #5 Top Tax and Estate Planning Techniques after Tax Reform
RSVP BY: Noon - Friday, May 8, 2020.
GUESTS: Payment of $75 due on or before event
Social Hour: OPEN
To sponsor an event, please contact Jennifer Smith, Sponsorship Chair.
- 5:00 pm to 5:45 pm Cocktails
- 5:45 pm to 6:30 pm Dinner
- 6:30 pm to 7:30 pm Speaker
- Mesculun and Romaine, Dice Apple, Crumbled Bleu Chees, Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Pan Seared Jumbo Lump Crab Cakes, Tomato Butter Sauce, Garlic Rubbed Fingerling potatoes with local Haricot Verts OR
- Filet Mignon, Truffle Scented Mushroom Ragout, Sour Cream and Scallion Mashed Potatoes with Local Asparagus
- Almond Lace and Fresh Berry Plate with Almond Cream
- VEGETARIAN: Roasted Brussel Sprouts with Pancetta and Pine Nuts